Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Jena A.
Spring Hill, FL
Even if you aren't using to necessarily cover tattoos, it works as an amazing cover up! Covers all my marks and blends in nicely! Love!
Jocelyn E.
Arizona
This Foundation has good coverage it's buildable more for dry skin not oily. It's good for people who don't have a lot of acne scars
Sarah J.
Love the coverage, but I dont like how heavy this foundation is. A variety of shades is a plus, but I wish it was a lighter formula.
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
The Kat Von D foundation has complete full coverage. I have bad blemishes and this really helped cover them all. Also lasts all day!
Karin B.
Love this foundation when I want to be 100% full coverage. It is super thick, so you only need one to two pumps for your entire face.
Victoria M.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is my other go to foundation. Is very thick and full coverage. You have to blend out the foundation quick or it dries up on you
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
i love this foundation...i was hesitant to try it but so worth it... worn it a few times but really like how matte it is last all day
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Extreme coverage i love love this foundation.Its a never ending love with this product . Im so glad i found it and I love using this
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR
Love love love! full coverage that lasts all day, even through sweat or rain. Definitely my favorite full/heavy coverage foundation.
Nithiya P.
Charlotte
Too much full coverage and didn’t stay matte on me. I didn’t like how thick it was. It also was drying and highlighted my dry patches
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.