Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19916)
Media (1915)
Brittney H.
Cary, NC
Favorite foundation of all time!!! 😆 it's matte, and it covers the bags under my eyes!! way to go Kat for making a powerful foundation.
yvette o.
Perris, CA
This foundation is highly recommended...I use this faithfully on the weekends where I know i need all day no moving type of foundation❤
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
I like Kat von D. It is a very full coverage and it stays on all day. It's a good price for the money and I can usually find my shade.
Gabriela M.
This foundation was actually pretty good! I know it says for tattoos but I used it on some scars and on freckles & it worked amaaazing!
Tayler R.
Wichita, KS
Amazing coverage and lasted all day long! I have oily skin and this didn't dry out after wearing for a couple hours. Highly recommend!
Sebastian C.
Phoenix
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
It was the best full coverage foundation I have ever bought. It covered my acne scars and it worked even better with a foundation brush
Emily S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good foundation good coverage but after a few hours it’s going to dry your skin and you gonna feel your skin tight because the dryness
Tiffany S.
Dunbar, WV
I gave this product 5 stars without a doubt. By far the best foundation I have ever used. It evens out my skin tone and hides my acne.
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
The best foundation I’ve ever used. It lasted me over a year using it ever day because it’s so good you don’t need to use a lot at all!
(WOMEN OF COLOR)  KELLY W.
Review for: Deep 71, Temporary Name 2316529012 more...
This is my favorite every day foundation an it retails for $35.00 Which is a great price an it beats all my other high in foundations.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.