Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Austyn J.
Amazing. Amazing. Full coverage. If you have super dry skin I don't recommend this for you. I think it's more for oily and normal skin.
Kelsey C.
Arkansas City, KS
My sister bought this for me for my birthday and I fell in love with it, it stays on all day and it great covage and makes me feel good
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This foundation is amazing! Such great coverage and last all day! It doesn't make you oily at all. I wish it wS just a tad cheaper tho!
Gabriela M.
This foundation was actually pretty good! I know it says for tattoos but I used it on some scars and on freckles & it worked amaaazing!
Blanca R.
Aurora, IL
Love the coverage! One layer is all you'll need, even on the dark circles, red spots, dark spots EVERYTHING. it's a miracle foundation!
Pamela M.
Flushing , NY
It is all matte! LONG LASTING! Very good product, it covers everything! I like it ! It smells rare but definitely going to buy it again
Candis M.
Tehachapi , CA
The foundation is full coverage but it has a very orange tone to it, I tried it for a month but went back to Estée Lauder double wear.
Tammy B.
Tifton
Review for: Medium 64 more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I rate this a 10. I love the coverage, the consistency of the makeup is not thick, and i love the flawless finish. I have received so many compliments on my complexion since wearing this foundation.
Claudia P.
Montebello, Ca
Bomb! A little goes a long way . I use maybe two pumps and that is more than enough for a full face full coverage . Coverage is AMAZing
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
I like that's it's full coverage and other thing I don't like that when you apply the foundation it feels that you have a lot of makeup
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.