Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Ciara C.
Lindale, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation had a lot of coverage, but was way too thick for me compared to other full coverage foundation. I personally did not like it.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this about 5 days ago and i just love it but as a caution,it is really thick s o a little goes a long way and the coverage is great
Angie A.
I coves so well but whenever I apply it it I feel like my face is cakey it looks thick and crusty I only use it whenever I have acne to cover
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
The coverage is AMAZING! But it made my face feel sooooo dry, thought I give it another try but nothing changed so I ended up returning it :(
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! Super full coverage and there’s so many shades. It is a little hard to blend but the finish is flawless! Fully worth the price.
Crystal W.
Clemmons, NC
Hands down, best foundation. This product has been my holy grail since I first used it two years ago. Super full coverage, and long wearing!
Macie W.
Cleveland, TN
Love this foundation it covers all of my imperfections !! It lasts me all day it doesn't move around your face it's just a great foundation!!
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
This makes me look like bare naked skin.when i put this one its not harsh or anything.this keeps my not so pretty face look young and pretty
cynthia C.
My favvvvv💕💕💕💕!! For all my oily skin girls out there!!! I totally recommend this foundation! It makes your face look soo smooth and clean!!
Emma C.
I love love love this foundation. A friend recommended it because I like full coverage and it's exactly what I was looking for in a makeup.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon