Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
I would like to review this Bc I tried it one time and it was too thick I want to get my hands on the product again so I can try it out
Moni A.
Reseda, CA
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
Best foundation, I love Kat Van D makeup. I love the packaging it’s amazing if you haven’t tried give it a try you’ll love it
Resendiz J.
El Paso
It's a very full coverage foundation, but it is heavy on my skin which is a no for me. After a couple hours it does start to wear off.
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a beautiful product!!!
Sure is a bit pricey but you’ll love the coverage!!! Definitely buildable!!
I want to try the primer now :)
Payton B.
Big Rapids, MI
This product is a great full coverage foundation, but as a caution it does stick to dry patches. A little does go a long way with this.
Sindia R.
This foundation is FULL coverage! I have yet to try any foundation as full as this one. I use it when im needing to get that full glam.
Bryanna S.
Last all day even in the heat and sweat. Full coverage does get a bit cakey if you apply to much so I suggest a sponge for application
Amy S.
Minden, LA
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love this foundation. I use this a lot during the summer there is a great color range to match your skin and it stays on really nice
Tiffany S.
Dunbar, WV
I gave this product 5 stars without a doubt. By far the best foundation I have ever used. It evens out my skin tone and hides my acne.
Halley S.
Mukwonago, WI
LOVE Kat Von d foundation! My first liquid foundation I tried and I was sold. Can build up to full coverage. Color matches wonderfully.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.