Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Madison C.
St. Augustine
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Amazing foundation. Isn’t 100% full coverage but covers pretty well. It doesn’t get oily and locks everything in! Well worth the money.
Tori H.
Too thick. I don't really need much coverage so this wasn't a match for me. If you need or want alot of coverage then go for this one.
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love this sooo much it keeps my face natural and has very good coverage!! This one lasts 24 hours or longer. It's a complete miracle!
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
Nope nope nope. Too valet for me. It was full coverage but I had to return it because looked so horrible with it on. Never repurchased.
Emily K.
This foundation has the absolute best coverage I have EVER found and I've used tons!!!! The coverage last all day well into the night!
Maria R.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Loving my Kat Von D foundation feels great on my skin covers most of my blemishes but it could cover just a little more otherwise great
Austyn J.
Amazing. Amazing. Full coverage. If you have super dry skin I don't recommend this for you. I think it's more for oily and normal skin.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a big fan of this product or of Kat Von D’s anti-vaccine position. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my review.
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This foundation is amazing! Such great coverage and last all day! It doesn't make you oily at all. I wish it wS just a tad cheaper tho!
Kayla B.
Review for: Light 42 more...
Terrible. Wasted $42 on this and it was awful smells like paint primer and is horribly thick! Totally disappointed. Stick to tattoo's!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.