Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
leigha p.
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
Can you say coverage?!!!!!! This stuff is amazing. Probably the BEST foundation I've ever tried.! Its awesome and I reccomend it 100%!
Payton B.
Big Rapids, MI
This product is a great full coverage foundation, but as a caution it does stick to dry patches. A little does go a long way with this.
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing coverage!!
My favorite foundation for a night out.
Stays matte, and never have to blot.
I have oily/combo skin and works great.
Resendiz J.
El Paso
It's a very full coverage foundation, but it is heavy on my skin which is a no for me. After a couple hours it does start to wear off.
Rebecca W.
Logan
Review for: Light 42 more...
While I absolutely love the coverage...I can't get past the smell! It's a wonderful foundation if you can stand the paint smell of it.
Nicole s.
Foley, MN
Review for: Medium 56 more...
Love this product! Use it everyday. It is nice and fully covers. Only need a little to cover your face. Gives your face a dewy finish.
Kayla H.
Houston Tx
I heard a lot of things about this foundation that it was full coverage long lasting and it was a matte finish I would defiantly try it
Jalesa R.
Knoxville, TN
This flawless full coverage Fandation is incredible for covering imperfections. It last long, cover tattoos, and comes in many shades.
Isabel F.
Gillette, WY
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is full coverage it's so blendable! Everyone compliments me because my skin looks really good with this foundation. ❤️
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this stuff it’s full dull coverage with a matte finish but if you use a face oil it gives you the dewy look you’re looking for !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.