Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1944)
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
I have received this in a VoxBox and I really love it. I still use it! It's my go to product when doing makeup. I have no issues with it.
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is a wonderful product. it does indeed live up to its claims. It stays on FOREVER but might be cakey if i used more than one pump
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
Beautiful coverage. Not cakey. Wide range of shades and undertones. Kat Von D always hits the mark for me. And always love the packaging.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite foundation I've used so far. It doesn't make my skin breakout and is very full coverage! Lasts all day and doesn't feel cakey
Emily W.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
very very full coverage foundation!! would not recommend to very dry skin types! since it is so full coverage it tends to be drying!!
Holly E.
Annville
Love the fact that they had a shade light enough for me! It's super full coverage and I have combination skin and it works great for me!
Vanessa  R.
Calipatria, CA
It is pricey but I think it's worth it because it little goes a long way with this foundation it's really full coverage which is amazing
Savannah B.
This foundation lives up to its "lock it" name! It stays on for hours... my only complaint is that it can sometimes be tough to wash off!
Krista L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product. I am a nurse and I work 13 hours over night. This makeup stays on through my whole shift. This is a blessing for me.
Shayna L.
San Marcos, TX
Perfect full flawless coverage! A little goes a long way, so this product last a long time. My only complaint is that it is a bit greasy.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon