Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
LEYMAR V.
United States, Florida
Love it! Amazing coverage, need little to cover all my face and ir last al day! I used for importants events always is my must go for it
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite foundation I've used so far. It doesn't make my skin breakout and is very full coverage! Lasts all day and doesn't feel cakey
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
This foundation is full coverage! It matches my skin nicely, especially since I'm so pale! There are many shades, and it's cruelty free!
Haleigh P.
Super full coverage. Love all products from this brand but this is my favorite! Easy to apply and feels pretty light weight on the face.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
My go to foundation for a beat, full coverage look. It blends so well, easy to apply, and gives you a flawless natural look. Must have...
Dani J.
Noxon
Finally got to try this. Got it for Christmas and I am in love with this product. Super great coverage. Where has this been my whole life
Leah  B.
Lafayette, LA
Omg I love this stuff. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne scars which is what I have and it's great for covering them up.
Sabrina M.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate favorite foundation because not only is it one of the few brands that have my color, but it lasts so long on my skin.
MaryJo M.
Omaha, Ne
A great Foundation for staying Power!
Smells nice and isn't sticky or Greasy.
Tou can Build it up Too!
Wonderful and Highly recommended 😍
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is a wonderful product. it does indeed live up to its claims. It stays on FOREVER but might be cakey if i used more than one pump
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.