Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Abriel M.
West Jordan
I love this foundation, it really depends on what condition my skin is in. Not recommended for dry skin types. The coverage is fantastic!
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Review for: Light 44 more...
So high coverage! I love most KvD products however this was so matte and just sat on top of my skin. It creased in all of my fine lines.
Kasee A.
I love this foundation for the winter time. It is thick and a little goes a long way. The coverage is unlike anything I have ever tried!
Stephanie H.
Kemah, TX
I love this foundation for the coverage it provides. It's very thick so,I think it out by adding a dab of moisturizer as I'm applying it.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Oxidized on my skin but the shade range is amazing. The formula is pretty awesome too! I have yet to really be disappointed in Kat von d
Victoria H.
Seaford, VA
Worked fine except when I used the primer that kat Von d also makes. It made me more oily and the foundation broke up and became patchy.
Maria S.
Sallisaw, OK
This is definitely my favorite foundation. I pretty much love everything Kat Von D. This foundation lasts all day and has great coverage!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Light 45 more...
Amazing coverage! But this stuff does tend to look cakey after a while. It breaks me out but not as badly as some other foundations have.
Paola R.
Austin tx
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I really don’t know if its good i have never traded but my friend has it and it looks really good on her ans I would like to try it
Emily G.
Holy crap is this super full coverage. It will literally cover everything but it does also break my skin out which is super unfortunate.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.