Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19876)
Media (1909)
Yuri S.
Penitas, TX
I love it! It keeps my face matte. And it has awesome coverage and it doesn't cloge my pores! Considering i already have acne! I love it!!
This is worth buying! !! The formula is a bit thick but it's bendable +buildable ! It can get heavy too but the coverage is ammmazing!!!
Sabrina M.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate favorite foundation because not only is it one of the few brands that have my color, but it lasts so long on my skin.
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
Second favorite #foundation! Blends well and feels good on my skin, and gives great #coverage! Pretty water-resistant and stays all day!
Dani J.
Noxon
Finally got to try this. Got it for Christmas and I am in love with this product. Super great coverage. Where has this been my whole life
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
Very full coverage but with a light hand you could make this look natural! It’s not too expensive if you think about how little you use!
Becca C.
Baltimore, MD
This is a good winter foundation. It's a nice cool tone with different highlights that make it almost as if your face is as shiny as ice.
Deyanira R.
Houston
The foundation is supper full coverage it smells similar to the MAC foundation but is really good I do recommend to use it with a primer
LEYMAR V.
United States, Florida
Love it! Amazing coverage, need little to cover all my face and ir last al day! I used for importants events always is my must go for it
Livier S.
Beautiful full coverage Yes.. Long lasting No. After about 6 hours in my case this foundation looks cakey and my face needed a touch ups.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.