Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19905)
Media (1914)
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
My mom uses this and it has really good coverage and lots of options of colors to choose from. It makes the skin looks nice and matte too
Gišëłłë M.
Woodburn, OR
I heard very good things about it I've seen so many reviews on it. It looks like it's a really good foundation, I really want to try it!!
Kasee A.
I love this foundation for the winter time. It is thick and a little goes a long way. The coverage is unlike anything I have ever tried!
Ana R.
Carlsbad, CA
The only foundation I wear! I love its' matte finish amd keeps my skin looking flawless all day long. I reccomend this to all my friends.
Grecia M.
San Juan, TX
Quiero probar este producto, hay alguna chica que tenga la piel mixta? Yo la tengo así y como se siente él foundation cuando la aplicas?
Alexandria J.
Spanaway, WA
The best liquid foundation ever! Dries fast with a matte finish. Long lasting wear. The color has a good pigment, easy to find your shade
Jamie W.
Amazing foundation, makes your skin look so flawless like a movie star! Didn't break me out like a lot of foundations that are liquid do!
Vanessa  R.
Calipatria, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
It is pricey but I think it's worth it because it little goes a long way with this foundation it's really full coverage which is amazing
Whitney B.
Great coverage and long lasting. Just makes my face oily but I apply powder after. It's easy to come off and the color matches amazingly.
16852johanna r.
Review for: Light 49 more...

Kat von d come to stay with her makeup products high-end and this base is no exception , really wonderful coverage worth investing in it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.