Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Breanna A.
Love this foundation. Although it is a little thick it blends out smooth and looks great on any type of skin. Leaves a nice matte finish.
Hailey G.
I have very dry skin and sweat a lot. The sweat does not come through the foundation at all and looks flawless! Definitely full coverage
Mariana R.
Wilmington, CA
Full coverage, heavy consistency doest not leave a cakey look on the skin. Last literally the whole day until you decide to take it off.
Maria S.
Sallisaw, OK
This is definitely my favorite foundation. I pretty much love everything Kat Von D. This foundation lasts all day and has great coverage!
Parker B.
Full coverage and great color. I use a beauty blender, I have a difficult time blending it without it. It is great on my sensitive skin.
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
The only product I hated from her makeup line. WAY to thick, left me looking greasy and looked caked on. Hard to blend and smells awful.
Jennifer D.
South Phoenix
This foundation gives you great coverage but I noticed on my face at least that it tends to cake up a lot especially around my nose area.
Darrin A.
Love this foundation, it's pretty heavy and definitely covers well, I like to use a damp beauty blender to give it that air brushed look.
Hannah H.
Citrus Heights, CA
Best foundation I've ever used PERIOD it's so great. Love it more than any I've used before. Nice matte finish but doesn't dry out skin.
victoria g.
Lincoln, ME
Uh! Love this foundation it gives perfect full coverage without being heavy or looking caked like some other full coverage foundations do
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.