Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Haleigh P.
Super full coverage. Love all products from this brand but this is my favorite! Easy to apply and feels pretty light weight on the face.
Katia V.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect to cover those tattoos that can be unprofessional to an interview love the products n it comes in every tone for any type of skin
Jessica L.
Los Angeles , CA
Great coverage! Hides all my red spots and lasts all day even with my oily skin. It is a little bit more pricey but it lasts along time.
Hannah H.
Citrus Heights, CA
Best foundation I've ever used PERIOD it's so great. Love it more than any I've used before. Nice matte finish but doesn't dry out skin.
Emma W.
This foundation is my favorite one out there that isn't too expensive and It ironic cause I just ran out of mine but definitely amazing.
Whitney B.
Great coverage and long lasting. Just makes my face oily but I apply powder after. It's easy to come off and the color matches amazingly.
Aurora L.
This foundation is very nice. She offers a very nice shade rage and I think the price is very reasonable for the quality of the product.
Hailey G.
I have very dry skin and sweat a lot. The sweat does not come through the foundation at all and looks flawless! Definitely full coverage
Marlee L.
Greenville
I live for this foundation helped me get a job when i was afraid i wouldnt get it. Doesnt feel heavy or oily. Use this almost every day.
victoria g.
Lincoln, ME
Uh! Love this foundation it gives perfect full coverage without being heavy or looking caked like some other full coverage foundations do
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon