Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Michelle H.
I love the coverage and the color is true shade. I only wish it was easier to apply but over all its a wonderful full coverage foundation
Emily W.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
very very full coverage foundation!! would not recommend to very dry skin types! since it is so full coverage it tends to be drying!!
Holly E.
Annville
Review for: Light 45 more...
Love the fact that they had a shade light enough for me! It's super full coverage and I have combination skin and it works great for me!
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Hands down my favorite high end foundation! It is perfect high coverage foundation and it wears all day. I have and would recommend this!
Savannah B.
This foundation lives up to its "lock it" name! It stays on for hours... my only complaint is that it can sometimes be tough to wash off!
Ana R.
Carlsbad, CA
The only foundation I wear! I love its' matte finish amd keeps my skin looking flawless all day long. I reccomend this to all my friends.
Ali M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Along with my Kat von d concealer this is my next best friend! The Matte look and sensitive smell are delightful and stay put all night!
Dalia C.
OMG!! This fundation! It's really great! Wow! My skin looks like doll! And during for all day! It's my favorite now! For special events!
Shayna L.
San Marcos, TX
Perfect full flawless coverage! A little goes a long way, so this product last a long time. My only complaint is that it is a bit greasy.
Blanca V.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with dry skin! It is so drying. It feels heavy on the skin. Only recommend for people with oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.