Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1915)
Pauline L.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I like using that foundation. It’s full coverage but doesn’t look cakey on me. You can still get a somewhat natural looking makeup with it
Esperanza M.
Mena, AR
I love my Kat Von D foundation! It last all day and I don't have to worry about looking a weird color! It matches my skin color perfectly ❤
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I didn’t like this foundation. The coverage
Was great, and so is the shade range. But it was so heavy and cakey. And it clings to dry skin
Mia 1.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Medium 53 Neutral more...
IF THIS ISNT GETTING SHIPPED TO ME I WILL FLIP. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING BUT I CANT AFFORD IT I TRIED IT AND IT REALLY LOCKS IN PLACE ALL DAY
Christine N.
Blackwood, NJ
Had amazing pigment and full coverage . Most days when I'm not doing anything but just want to look sane I just wear this for an even face
Julie T.
Sylmar , CA
Beyond obsessed !! My go too full coverage foundation . I highly recommend it & the price is reasonable you totally get what you pay for !!
Tessa G.
Casper, WY
Absolutely love this product!! Definitely a good heavy coverage and lasts all day! A little can go a long way with a great beauty blender!
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Covers everything . I use this when my skin is acting up but I don't want the world to know . Lasts all day and a little goes a long way .
Madison A.
Daphne, AL
SUPER full coverage. Can get a little cakey when using a brush. Definitely recommend a damp beauty sponge. Wouldn’t recommend for dry skin.
stephanie j.
Beaverton, OR
good coverage, they have many shades to choose from, but it might be more for a person with oily skin than dry skin, since it mostly matte.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.