Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Tessa G.
Casper, WY
Absolutely love this product!! Definitely a good heavy coverage and lasts all day! A little can go a long way with a great beauty blender!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
It comes in my shade which is hard to find and it's long lasting and full coverage. I definitely will have to buy more soon im almost out.
ruiz c.
pearland , TX
in love with this one dry fast
it doesn't make my face look oili or dry its
just perpect and cover all my imperfections an its so blendable
stephanie j.
Beaverton, OR
good coverage, they have many shades to choose from, but it might be more for a person with oily skin than dry skin, since it mostly matte.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I liked the coverage on this foundation but it was a really thick foundation which felt really cakey but I liked it because of the coverage
Mia 1.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Medium 53 Neutral more...
IF THIS ISNT GETTING SHIPPED TO ME I WILL FLIP. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING BUT I CANT AFFORD IT I TRIED IT AND IT REALLY LOCKS IN PLACE ALL DAY
Kayla M.
I love foundations that don't smudge or sweat off easily. When it's hot out but you want to still get all dolled up you need the right one.
Julie T.
Sylmar , CA
Beyond obsessed !! My go too full coverage foundation . I highly recommend it & the price is reasonable you totally get what you pay for !!
Kristin F.
Griffin, GA
This foundation is AMAZING!!!! Covers all the things you would want to cover. I have heard that it is cakey but I didn't have that problem.
Elizabeth V.
Delhi, CA
I have to say that this is one of my favorite foundation I have ever tried! I absolutely love it! It's full coverage and it's just amazing
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.