Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
griselda v.
Great for oily skin and for special events. It's thick so use lightly. A little bit goes a long way. Bought 4 already. Love it. It's full coverage.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This is a very FULL Coverage foundation! No joke it leaves you flawless ! But it is a bit thick if your not into a thick foundation on your skin..
Kristel T.
Waipahu, HI
Great foundation! Doesn't transfer. Full coverage. Good for oily skin. Thick consistency so it's a little hard to blend but overall I recommend it.
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
This foundation is amazing!! I love it & I have dry/normal skin! Great coverage, it's pricey so I cannot always buy but when I can get it I do!! :)
Patsy W.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a good foundation. The coverage is great but I had an issue with it not staying on my skin and the coverage wearing off throughout the day.
Stephanie B.
Finally a brand that matches my pale skin!! Im exstatic about that! It goes on smoothly and beautiful. Rigjt now I dont see anything that compares.
Ruby G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
The Kat Von foundation is very good. I use it when I go out to special events. The color is beautiful and it stays on forever. My face looks great!
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Thick as paint lol but hey! If you like coverage this is something you might like. I add another foundation to it to make it looser to apply easier
Anna N.
N Charleston, SC
It's does cover a lot and it doesn't feel heavy when on my face and has so many color for different skin type. I do recommend it for others to try
Fairoza K.
lewisville, NC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I love this product I use it every day and all year I have not yet found anything better than this I would recommend it to everyone
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon