Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Mercedes H.
Absolutely perfect!!! It stays all day while barely creasing! I would buy over and over again! This foundation makes my skin look flawless!
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Favorite foundation so far. It has a great coverage and it's stays all day long. I wouldn't change it for anything, I highly recommend it.
Cindy O.
I love it , have been using it for the past 3 years great coverage. I always try new foundations but I always seem to go back to this one.
Samantha C.
Dixon, KY
Love love love this product!! It stays on all day and doesn't fade makes my skin look flawless I would recommend this foundation to anyone
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
It was kinda hard for me to find the right shade but when I did it was magical. Its a bit rich for me unless it is winter but I do love it
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
This foundation covers everything if that's what you're looking for. It's full coverage and you should moisturize a lot before use f ur dry
daniela m.
Kat Von D Foundation is great. It last all day. I have oily skin so this absolutely helps cover that fact. It is my favorite at the moment.
Shani K.
Brooklyn, Ny
Love this product. The coverage is thick if that's the look you want. I feel flawless when I'm done. Helps cover any blemishes really well.
Gloria A.
Corpus Christi
this is now my regular every day foundation. I love it so much it is very lightweight but also very full coverage i would highly recommend
Lizeth P.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEYOND AMAZING I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT AND WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I USE IT EVERYDAY AT MY HOUSEHOLD!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.