Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Kayla s.
Lugoff, SC
I did not like this. It looked horrible on me. To the point where people pointed out how bad it looked on me. I will not wear it again.
Dani E.
Sumter, SC
Very full coverage, but after it oxidizes it kind of does that caked thing on my face. I'm not sure if it's my skin itself or the product.
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
This foundation really lives up to the hype. A little goes a very long way! It really is full coverage to the point that I ditch concealer!
Lexi W.
Prince Frederick, MD
Love this! I have very acne prone skin and this foundation has never broken me out to this day and I've been using it for over 2 months now
Maria O.
I'll have it but it looks super cool and I actually went to Sephora and they try it out in this super could go try it out super super good
emilee d.
Spring Hill, FL
I have oily skin and this foundation really helps control that. Definitely doesn't have a smell to it and the coverage is wonderful to me.
Taylor C.
Genoa , WV
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I HATED this. I have oily skin so I thought it would be. Great fit for me but it is not. Horrible patchy and just way too thick. Do not buy
Emily V.
Jenkins, KY
Alright foundation but made my skin feel so heavy and looked super patchy. Coverage was good but if you have dry skin I wouldnt recommend.
Jenna L.
Ottawa
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Absolutely love this full coverage foundation, with a wide range of shades . A little goes along way as well which is a plus for the price.
Jessica K.
Exeter, PA
This is my favorite foundation EVER!!!!!!!! I just love the hole system and the very little amount of product I have to use to do my makeup
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.