Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
member-d46c3
I wanted to love this! But it's just okay. It is hard to apply so it doesn't get cakey, but if you can find the correct balance, its great.
Faith L.
Dayton, OH
This foundation rocks! Total coverage and stays strong all day long. It does go on a lot thicker than other foundation, but it is worth it.
Jessica S.
Recommend applying with a moisturizer first. This foundation is a must have in your collection if you love maximum coverage, all day stay.
Taylor G.
Fredericksburg, Tx
Best coverage you could ask for! Covers up tattoos even! But does kinda come on a little cakey, if you can get past that you will love this
Nereida g.
Mundelein, IL
I love this foundation for special events and when taking pictures. I love how it's full coverage and you can build it up if you need too.
Shani K.
Brooklyn, Ny
Love this product. The coverage is thick if that's the look you want. I feel flawless when I'm done. Helps cover any blemishes really well.
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Medium 62 more...
I love this foundation sooo much this is like my daily foundation, I love the full coverage it does not get oily, I just love it soo much.
Samantha C.
Dixon, KY
Love love love this product!! It stays on all day and doesn't fade makes my skin look flawless I would recommend this foundation to anyone
jasmine l.
Definitely my new favorite foundation! I only got a sample because I wanted to make sure I loved it and I can not wait to go back for more
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
This is a definite go to foundation for those in need of a product that will hold up to what it says... "Full Coverage" It works ladies!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.