Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Brittany S.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my first KVD product and I am hooked! This kept my face matte for an entire work day. The color didn’t look grainy, it went on very smooth.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This has been my number 1 full coverage foundations. It covers everything. But can get a cakey look to it if you don't spend the time to blend it.
karla c.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Great staying power and nicely matte without being too dry in. It matched my skin nicely and never looked too caked on. Easily buildable coverage.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Kat von D foundation covers everything plus long lasting and matte finish variety of shades to choose and only one pump is needed for all your face
Monika L.
Bakersfield
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It covered good... however it left makeup on my clothes and on anything i touched. The more I layered it the better the coverage. But it was thick.
mika b.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly recommended to be used with a beauty blender for best results. It works wonders and feels really light on your skin especially for long wear
Sydney  R.
All time best liquid foundation. if you are wanting a full coverage liquid foundation that will stay on all day... this is the right thing for you!
Allie R.
This foundation is EXTREMELY thick and cakey--Not a natural look. Yes it is full coverage but it is extremely obvious that you are wearing makeup.
Naema K.
San Jacinto
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Honestly this is one of my favorite foundations it's full coverage long lasting even though I don't use it everyday but I must have it in my drawer
Morgan T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so cakey it's unreal. It's extremely high coverage but your face smells like strong paint and doesn't even look like skin anymore.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon