Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Cinthia M.
San Jose, CA
It's honestly the best foundation for me it makes my face look really nice and covers up really well you guys should definitely try this product!!
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
Love this foundation. Its super pigmented which means its super full coverage i can cover my tattos with this typa foundation. Good for oily skin.
Ashley M.
Scranton, Pa
My most favorite foundation ! I've been using this for years . It's gives full coverage & completely covers my back tattoo when I want it covered .
Lisa M.
Weed, CA
This Foundation was not as strong as I would have thought it would have been. I do have a birthmark but this product is promoted as full coverage.
I love love love this foundation! It gives great coverage and lasts all day. It leaves a nice satiny-matte finish and it's my favorite foundation.
Kendra S.
Baxter, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: KAT VON D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation Light 49 more...
Love this foundation! Super great coverage and it goes on smoothly. I like that Kat Von d produces skin tones for people who have super pale skins.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
Absolutely love this foundation. The color is extremely pigmented, blends easily, and feels so light on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.
Jenni L.
This foundation is very full coverage. It can get cakey if applied to heavily so I would recommend layering lightly and in specific areas if needed
Yansy C.
Riverside, CA
Me gusta mucho lock it tattoo foundation por que al ponerlo no se siente pesado, bueno igual yo no me pongo mucho pero me gusta, muy buena textura.
MIMI...GEE 🌻.
Brawley
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Personally the best foundation I have ever used, either in the summer or the winter. It just has a great cover up and leaves skin looking flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon