Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1936)
Kayley G.
University Pk, PA
Full coverage and impeccable for anyone with extremely fair toned skin. The product is easy to apply and I would recommend for any skin type.
Raquel J.
Fairfield, CA
Amazing full coverage, the smell was a little strong for a foundation but the coverage was amazing. Easily able to blend with other products.
Lyssa W.
This foundation has such amazing full coverage. It leaves skin looking flawless. It does not leave skin oily, nor does it dry your skin out.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this foundation out years ago but I never found a perfect color for me. I loved the formula and am hoping the new colors work for me!
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
This foundation is full coverage and matte but a little to cakey for my liking. I don't really like it but I'm sure it works for other people
Macie W.
Cleveland, TN
Love this foundation it covers all of my imperfections !! It lasts me all day it doesn't move around your face it's just a great foundation!!
Heather R.
Super great coverage. It takes very little and goes really far. It's definitely worth the price for it and is a wonderful value. I'm a lifer.
nicole r.
OBSESSED! lovley shade range. always good for a night out or day at work. stays in place all day. feels lightweight but has amazing coverage
Cara R.
Munhall, PA
The only foundation I use. Covers up all blemishes & redness. It stays on for 24 hours. It's doesn't crease, and it looks beautiful all day.
Jessica F.
Lashmeet , WV
If you want a full coverage foundation this is it! Make sure to set it with something if you crease really bad though or you will have lines.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon