Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Giselle S.
Poteet, TX
I personally love this foundation. I applied it with a sponge, brush, and my fingers. I loved it every single way. The coverage is flawless.
Macie W.
Cleveland, TN
Love this foundation it covers all of my imperfections !! It lasts me all day it doesn't move around your face it's just a great foundation!!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best full coverage foundations that I have. I love the texture of it but i do not like how it creases in my T zone.
Cristina P.
Garland, TX
Review for: Other more...
I LOVEEEEE this foundation. It last so long expecially in the summer time. I put my makeup on at 7 am and it's still on when i close at 10pm
Shay L.
N Charleston, SC
Heard a lot of great things and bad things about this product. A bit skeptical on whether or not to spend money on it. Where can I sample it?
Samantha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Very nice matte finish foundation . Works great on my oily skin. I find it lasted quite long through the day. Variety of shades is nice also.
Chrystal W.
My favorite!! I love this, full coverage and lasts all day and night.
I do touch up once a day but that's because I constantly touch my face.
Jocelyn B.
Laredo, TX
Very very matte! and best of all its full coverage!! two thing i look for in a foundation. it will be great for oily gals out there GET THIS!
Anna Michelle B.
Bisbee, AZ
I really enjoyed this foundation, it really is full cover foundation. It cover all my imperfections and is VERY easy to blend. Long lasting!
Shannon V.
I love this foundation! It's full coverage and makes my face look nice and smooth. I've been using this for a year. A little goes a long way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.