Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
Super great coverage without feeling cakey. It's also buildable. It is also long lasting. I recommended it to my friend and she loved it too!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this about 5 days ago and i just love it but as a caution,it is really thick s o a little goes a long way and the coverage is great
EBONEY H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
The product is ok. I dont like that it takes a while to oxidize. The coverage is buildable. It is not full coverage with only one application
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
The coverage is AMAZING! But it made my face feel sooooo dry, thought I give it another try but nothing changed so I ended up returning it :(
Danna D.
Really really thick foundation! Sugguest using if you really want to cover up or for a special occasion. Would not recommend for everyday use
Marilyn F.
El Monte, CA
I purchased this in about October, and it has lasted me this long. Amazing matte finish, and a little goes a long way. I absolutely LOVE it.
Natalie H.
Wamego
My favorite Foundation of all time! I love everything about the shade range! Only downside is that it tends to look cakey in the summertime.
Marissa N.
Medford, NY
I was noooot a fan of this. I couldn’t find a good match first of all, the coverage was too much for me, and it really made my face look dry.
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorite foundations. super full coverage, pigmented and wears more than 12 hours without fading on me! a little goes a long way.
kristen r.
I use this every day. I dont need concealer with this product. It lasts me about 6 months. It covers great and doesn't make my face too oily.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.