Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
It's cakey. Almost like a cream to powder finish which does NOT work for me. After about an hour I'm patchy. Doesn't blend with other brands.
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
Tattoo lock It foundation is hands down the best! I've been through Make Up Forever, Tarte, Nars, you name i've tried it in he last 6 months!
EBONEY H.
The product is ok. I dont like that it takes a while to oxidize. The coverage is buildable. It is not full coverage with only one application
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Covers tattoos wonderfully, covers freckles and acne too! I use this as concealer with foundation over and it creates an easy, flawless look
Giselle S.
Poteet, TX
I personally love this foundation. I applied it with a sponge, brush, and my fingers. I loved it every single way. The coverage is flawless.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
By far my best purchase of 2015. I have never been so thrilled with a foundation. This is my holy grail, must have beauty product hands down.
Jessica B.
Langley, KY
Absolutely amazing! Simple as that ladies 💜 It is the BEST COVERAGE I have ever used other than Younique Touch Mineral Foundation of course!
Kathryn B.
San Antonio, TX
I have really dry skin an this does not oxidize on my skin like most full coverage foundations it's my lifesaver
It also great for oily skin
Tayla G.
Rhode Island
Perfect color for me!! I'm very fair and their lightest color is just perfect, it's hard to find a foundation for such fair skin like mine!!
Emma C.
I love love love this foundation. A friend recommended it because I like full coverage and it's exactly what I was looking for in a makeup.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon