Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
My number one foundation I have been using this foundation since day one. I love this and go through it a llot but little does go a long way.
Jocelyn B.
Laredo, TX
Very very matte! and best of all its full coverage!! two thing i look for in a foundation. it will be great for oily gals out there GET THIS!
Kayley G.
University Pk, PA
Full coverage and impeccable for anyone with extremely fair toned skin. The product is easy to apply and I would recommend for any skin type.
Shannon V.
I love this foundation! It's full coverage and makes my face look nice and smooth. I've been using this for a year. A little goes a long way.
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: KAT VON D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation Light 49, 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I love this full coverage-long wear foundation! The foundation is a little thick but it is to be expected with 24hr coverage :) My new go to!
Heather R.
Super great coverage. It takes very little and goes really far. It's definitely worth the price for it and is a wonderful value. I'm a lifer.
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
I AM a huge fa of kat von d lock it tattoo foundation. The coverage is amazing. You must use primer or it can tend to wear after a long time
Jessica B.
Langley, KY
Absolutely amazing! Simple as that ladies 💜 It is the BEST COVERAGE I have ever used other than Younique Touch Mineral Foundation of course!
Michelle W.
Ayden, NC
One of my FAVORITE foundations. It goes on well and doesn't feel heavy. It blends very well and stays in place even without a setting spray.
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
This foundation doesn’t blend with my skin well for some reason. It does have great coverage but I can see lines and more hair on my face :/
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.