Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Sarahbeth T.
Bozeman, mt
It's so amazing with its full coverage! It lasts all day and covers any imperfections I might be trying to cover! It's so amazingly blendable
Sally S.
I love this foundation! It's super full coverage which I need and never leaves my face feeling oily and it always leaves it looking awesome!
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
Its a nice formula and very very full coverage. It was just to thick for me. I have huge pores and very oily skin. It just didnt work for me.
Shay L.
N Charleston, SC
Heard a lot of great things and bad things about this product. A bit skeptical on whether or not to spend money on it. Where can I sample it?
Marissa N.
Medford, NY
I was noooot a fan of this. I couldn’t find a good match first of all, the coverage was too much for me, and it really made my face look dry.
Cassidy W.
Love love love this foundation it took one pump to cover your whole face lasted me multiple months and I used it until it was completely gone
Robin W.
Golconda
Flawless matte full coverage foundation. Stays put all day and all night covers so well I rarely use concealer including dark under eye area.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Covers tattoos wonderfully, covers freckles and acne too! I use this as concealer with foundation over and it creates an easy, flawless look
Rylee S.
Salinas
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 45 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral, Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 65 Warm more...
This is a very full coverage foundation it is pretty heavy in the skin, it is vv thick and I enjoy it most when I mix it with a moisturizer💕
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Works like a charm ! Looks so perfect on my skin covers up all my flaws and it's so light and unnoticeable ! Definitely something to purchase
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.