Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Robin W.
Golconda
Flawless matte full coverage foundation. Stays put all day and all night covers so well I rarely use concealer including dark under eye area.
Andrea H.
Jamestown, NY
Looked very cakey on my dry skin. When I took pictures I looked like a ghost. I would not recommend this foundation for anyone with dry skin.
Sarahbeth T.
Bozeman, mt
It's so amazing with its full coverage! It lasts all day and covers any imperfections I might be trying to cover! It's so amazingly blendable
Veronica C.
Desert Hot Springs
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This foundation will cover anything, but personally it's way too drying for my skin. Plus on me it looks cakey after wearing for a few hours.
Marissa N.
Medford, NY
I was noooot a fan of this. I couldn’t find a good match first of all, the coverage was too much for me, and it really made my face look dry.
Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
It's cakey. Almost like a cream to powder finish which does NOT work for me. After about an hour I'm patchy. Doesn't blend with other brands.
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
Its a nice formula and very very full coverage. It was just to thick for me. I have huge pores and very oily skin. It just didnt work for me.
Rylee S.
Salinas
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 45 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral, Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 65 Warm more...
This is a very full coverage foundation it is pretty heavy in the skin, it is vv thick and I enjoy it most when I mix it with a moisturizer💕
Cristina P.
Garland, TX
Review for: Other more...
I LOVEEEEE this foundation. It last so long expecially in the summer time. I put my makeup on at 7 am and it's still on when i close at 10pm
Heather R.
Super great coverage. It takes very little and goes really far. It's definitely worth the price for it and is a wonderful value. I'm a lifer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.