Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Stephie B.
Review for: Light 46 more...
Good foundation and has really good coverage. However I feel that is is too full coverage for an everyday foundation. Stays in place all day
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
I have used the older foundation and its unbelievably my fave. I want to try the new I heard lot of great reviews on it. This brand is great.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation I don't have to mix colors like I do with other lines, and provides the full coverage I desire!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best full coverage foundations that I have. I love the texture of it but i do not like how it creases in my T zone.
Daisy H.
auckland
The coverage of this foundation is insane! I love it so much. I don't wear it on a daily basis but when I need full coverage it is my go to!
Shay L.
N Charleston, SC
Heard a lot of great things and bad things about this product. A bit skeptical on whether or not to spend money on it. Where can I sample it?
Megan P.
Horn Lake, MS
The best foundation. My skin is combination, and this foundation last all day. Iove that she has a very fair line that matches my skin tone.
Sally S.
I love this foundation! It's super full coverage which I need and never leaves my face feeling oily and it always leaves it looking awesome!
Sandee R.
Tomball, TX
I have used this since it came out and I love it. I also get it for my daughter. It has great coverage! I find that it stays on all day long.
Tayla G.
Rhode Island
Perfect color for me!! I'm very fair and their lightest color is just perfect, it's hard to find a foundation for such fair skin like mine!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.