Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Arely T.
Love this foundation, probably my new favorite. The coverage is amazing and the application is pretty good. A little cakey if not applied correctly.
Doris Del Mar R.
I went to Sephora and they gave me a trial size. I love the coverage and everything about it. I'm really looking forward to getting the full size one
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Like it but eh. It can get cakey too fast. But it does have full coverage & 1 pump is needed for the whole face if you start layering it looks nasty
Ariel W.
Fort Dodge, IA
This formula is not streaky at all, and it has full coverage. I love it. I'm still a college kids, but I'm willing to work this item into my budget.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This foundation would be perfect for the summertime I purchased it at Sephora so I got matched to my skin tone. It’s a little drying for winter time
Kathryn E.
This product has grest coverage i love it. I use thos when i go out places with my face primer as well. They have a variety of shades to choose fromb
Katlyn G.
Cleveland, OH
Loved this foundation when I used it! After about a year of use it did seem to start to make my skin more oily than usual. But great product overall!
Shanelle B.
Austin, TX
Very thick and full coverage. But sits well on the skin. Make sure you have the right shade. Better finish with beauty blender, dries a little fast.
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
This foundation has the perfect coverage, and cover tattoos as it day, but this is the only Kat von d product that breaks me out so I can not use it!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I like this foundation! It is matte finish that I value in a product and lasting throughout the day. It is build able and good for combination skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon