Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
haley g.
Delbarton, WV
Full coverage and isn't too thick. it stays all day and is very lightweight , it doesn't oxidize on my skin and it is so so good for oily skin.
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
This is my ride or die foundation and completely worth every penny. My skin type gets a little wonky but this foundation still does the trick.
Jade R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my all time favorite foundation!! It's works perfectly for my oily skin! It lasts ALL day and doesn't break me out! 5 stars for sure!!
Angela C.
It is a very thick full coverage foundation, it is very mattifying, I don't recommend this for people with dry skin, it work more for oily skin
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep trying to fall in love with this foundation but its really not for me I have dry skin so it clings to my dry patches and looks terrible.
This make up is a full coverage foundation but its only good for oily skin. My skin is really dry so I would most likely use a medium coverage.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Full coverage foundation! Covers all my acne scars! But it's hard to blend in. Very full coverage so make sure to use a little bit on the face
Krystal G.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation has so much coverage! A little goes a long way. It can be a bit drying on my dry skin but if I prime and moisturizer it's great
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
Smells like paint. Very thick and covers everything. Works very well as a concealer when using a more medium coverage on the rest of the face.
Alexa E.
Kind of dry on my skin. Great full coverage foundation, lasts a long time. Shades for many skin tones. Not sure if I will personally buy again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.