Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19861)
Media (1907)
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have acne and I struggle to find a goof foundation and this is one that covers all my acne and its so amazing and it also covers my tattoos.
Marintya A.
This foundation works for long wear I like how it has good coverage. You don't need a lot to use on your face just one pump and you have enough
Maria M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tiene buena cobertura
 pero mi piel queda acartonada con esta base se mira muy reseca yo la recomiendo pero no para piel mixta a seca
Andrea r.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I havesupper dry skin and this adding like second layer makes me look cakey and patchy but if I add a little it looks ok not my fav foundation
Ashley B.
Feels very heavy on my skin. I only wear when I need crazy full coverage! It has a matte finish and hides my oil. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
Definitely full coverage, I just wish it wasn’t so Cakey. It’s so thick and heavy, I only used it for maybe two weeks before I switched it out.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Love this for when I am going through an acne break out or my skin feels texture very heavy coverage and not the best when you have clear skin
Lynette T.
Rensselaerville, NY
I first bought this for my daughter for prom 4 years ago. Then I started using it. Love the coverage this gives. Covers all blemishes. Love it.
julia h.
Austin , TX
If you don’t use a primer or a setting spray with a powder foundation this is just a oily product that moved and smears. I’m really not into it
Jasmine W.
Brewton , AL
It is a very good foundation for a night out or if you do not want to have to touch up your make up often. It is thick but stays on very well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.