Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Heather B.
Hermon , ME
I know people complain about the cake feeling of this foundation but, the coverage is the best and it looks flawless on my skin. My daily go to
Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
The coverage is perfect & the shade matched me perfectly. It is blend-able and stayed on all day! The formula felt light and it was not cakey.
Amiletzy M.
Miami, Fl
I like a lot, it's one of my favorites is of good quality, excellent coverage easy blend, larecomiendo much much I love the love favorite base.
Jennifer C.
Portage , IN
This is a good foundation but even though I'm so pale, the lightest foundation is too light for me and the second lightest is too dark :/ #fail
Lillian G.
Corp Christi, TX
The best foundation! Dries matte, but not to drying. It covers everything and is definatley full coverage! Won't be upset with this foundation.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very full coverage and is good for dry skin which is hard to find. It feels light weight on your skin but it long lasting which is my favorite
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
This is a must have foundation!! It's coverage is amazing & doesn't leave a cakey look after applying. For the price it's a definite must try!
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
Oh. My. Gosh. Such full coverage! It blends out super easily and doesn't look cakey like most full coverage foundations, plus it lasts ALL DAY.
Dakota B.
Dothan, AL
Didn't really like oxidized really bad in my skin even with a primer you could see all of my pores and I looked like an oompa lompa all day 😞😞
Ashley B.
Feels very heavy on my skin. I only wear when I need crazy full coverage! It has a matte finish and hides my oil. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.