Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Lorena E.
Bakersfield
This is one of my favorite foundations since I have oily skin. It lasts all day and a little bit goes a long way. I would repurchase it again.
Alexa E.
Kind of dry on my skin. Great full coverage foundation, lasts a long time. Shades for many skin tones. Not sure if I will personally buy again
jarica s.
I love the way this looks when it's first applied but it doesn't last very long at all even though I use primer and set it with setting powder
Jennifer C.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Full coverage foundation! Covers all my acne scars! But it's hard to blend in. Very full coverage so make sure to use a little bit on the face
Logan B.
One of my favorite foundations, it gives me full coverage without caking. Easy to apply and long lasting and gives me a beautiful satin finish.
Angela C.
It is a very thick full coverage foundation, it is very mattifying, I don't recommend this for people with dry skin, it work more for oily skin
This make up is a full coverage foundation but its only good for oily skin. My skin is really dry so I would most likely use a medium coverage.
Marena H.
Ogdensburg, NY
It smells really strong and the color isn't exact, I like the price compared to other liquid full foundations but it isn't the best for my skin
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
This is my favorite foundation! It has amazing coverage and makes my skin look flawless. It's definitely a must have in your makeup collection!
Krystal N.
This foundation requires a lot to get full coverage. It oxidizes on my skin after a couple hours. For the price I expected more unfortunately.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.