Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Brianna B.
athens
great foundation, a little sticky but just make sure you use a primer and it’s perfect! and you need to set it or it will leave holes as it wears off
Athena P.
The best full coverage foundation I have ever used!! Super easy to use and apply! I have been using this product for 3 years now! Last all day long!
Esme D.
YUBA CITY, CA
I used to love this when i was a lighter shade but i recently got a lil bit darker and had to get a darker shade and i feel like it oxidized too much
Azra S.
This just wasn't for me. Made my entire face super cakey and it just separated instantly throughout the night. Wasn't happy but hey it is what it is
Doris Del Mar R.
I went to Sephora and they gave me a trial size. I love the coverage and everything about it. I'm really looking forward to getting the full size one
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
One of the best full coverage foundation in my opinion. It didn’t oxidize on my face & really covered the imperfections on my skin. Pricey but good!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I like this foundation! It is matte finish that I value in a product and lasting throughout the day. It is build able and good for combination skin.
Amy O.
Philadelphia, PA
Great coverage! Stays in place. Only complaint is that it's heavy af. It will clog a pore and it feels like putting Elmer's glue all over your face.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
Such a great foundation that has great coverage. It's better than other brands and it's one of my favorites. Such a great formula. Worth every penny
Alexis R.
mesa
This stuff is great..im obsessed I use this every day..i apply it with a damp beauty blender..the it does show my texture...but that's really normal.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora