Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Jennifer H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Best foundation I’ve ever used! A little goes a long way for covering up blemishes and an uneven complexion. Lashing power with a matte finish!
Marisela T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great full coverage foundation. it can be very heavy and cakey if not applied correctly! I absolutely love it for when I get pimples.
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
One of my go to foundations, though I cant wear it during pregnancy. It makes my skin look really bad. Lol but overall I usually really like it
Shannon L.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the best foundation ever created. It covers most of my dark spots. I do wish it was less expensive but you are paying for the quality.
Hannah B.
It works really well if you're super oily and want super full coverage. Too drying and too much like an artificial porcelain skin for my taste.
Catherine G.
Franklin, TN
I love this foundation! I'm very self conscious about my skin coloring and this is the only foundation that stays on my face all day! Love it!
alejandra-ortega e.
Is not very economical but is one of the best bases could say that the world If it is a base this is the best of all it has very good coverage
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
I have repurchased this foundation TWICE! There is nothing NOT to love about this product!! Full coverage and leaves your skin super flawless!
Liv
Review for: Medium 54, Medium 52, Light 46 more...
very good for oily and acne prone skin! very nice and full coverage. great packaging! nice matte finish and very pigmented! highly recommended
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
Full matte coverage a lil goes a long way last long love it for summer plenty of shades selections its pricey but worth it especially on summer
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.