Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19917)
Media (1915)
Kaylee G.
Brandon, FL
This. Foundation. Stays. Put. Through sweat, through tears, through rubbing. And it covers literally anything I honestly can't praise it enough
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
Smells like paint. Very thick and covers everything. Works very well as a concealer when using a more medium coverage on the rest of the face.
Anntania H.
This Foundation is full coverage this used to be my favorite foundation but i changed Foundations i highly recommend if you like full coverage
Jessica H.
Porterville
Amazing Full Coverage! The amount I paid was definitely worth it. It had a matte finish and it was long lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
This is my ride or die foundation and completely worth every penny. My skin type gets a little wonky but this foundation still does the trick.
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
this foundation covers anything any where in your body I put it on my stretch marks to cover up and let me tell you it covers them even pimples
Mercedez B.
Austin , TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
My favorite brand hands down a little goes a long way and it's full coverage so I don't feel like it's caked on and give a smooth natural look
haley g.
Delbarton, WV
Full coverage and isn't too thick. it stays all day and is very lightweight , it doesn't oxidize on my skin and it is so so good for oily skin.
Krystal N.
This foundation requires a lot to get full coverage. It oxidizes on my skin after a couple hours. For the price I expected more unfortunately.
Yvette L.
If you love full coverage then this one is for you! You have to apply it with a damp sponge to it doesn't get cakie on you. Great matte finish!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.