Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Monica L.
I liked the coverage on my scars and tattoos but it comes off on my clothes. I was disappointed to see that every time I used it, it ruined my blouses.
Erica C.
Louisville
I did not like this product, it’s very thick and get get cakey real quick. the coverage was nice though, wouldn’t buy again due to the thickness of it
Katie A.
York
Very full coverage! A little goes a long way. Depends if I add a little extra is can leave my skin looking a tad heavy. Easy to blend and a fair price
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Great full coverage foundation that really stays put. You need to use the primer for it to really set though. I chose this for my wedding and loved it!
Destine S.
Elma, WA
I have bought this specific foundations multiple times and I love it every time !! The coverage is a medium to full coverage for me . I recommend it !
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Settled into my laugh lines an not even my affordable foundations do that, dries very quickly, very full coverage an not waterproof, transfers as well
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
My absolute favorite foundation of ALL time. It has a matte finish with full coverage which is great for my oily skin and hiding all my imperfections!
Jackie V.
This foundation is so full coverage but it's so cakey and after a few hours it slides off it also broke me out so bad I do not recommend this to anyone
Olivia H.
Elm Creek, NE
One of my favorite foundations! The coverage is amazing, if you can't bite the cost of the foundation. The packaging is nice and overall great quality.
Yasmin d.
Gilroy
I love anything that has to do with full coverage , also not as expensive as other foundation do recommend for a full coverage and matte finishing look
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon