Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Amie B.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
I got this a few months back and have been loving it so far! A little goes a long way so you don't need much and it is a super fast application!
Mashaela R.
You won't find any foundation better than this! Covers up all my freckles so I don't have to worry about them! As well as my acne when I need it!
Hayley W.
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is insane and it lasts forever. My only issue was that it broke out my skin so I can't use the product.
Blanca V.
Corning
This is my foundation I wouldn't trade it for nothing it's my favorite and I defiantly recommend this it's full coverage and last wear the best!!
Nic R.
Trotwood, OH
This stuff doesn't move. I'm obsessed. I use this use a setting spray and I won't crease or run all day. It's amazing. Plus I love full coverage.
Adriana L.
Bakersfield
Love this foundation because its matte and sets well without any extra powder definetly full coverage and affordable! Doesnt feel heavy at all !
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love alllllll Kat Von D products, but this foundation might just be my favorite! It is a medium to full coverage foundation that is buildable.
Dania E.
this foundation is super full coverage, but it does not mix well with my oily skin. It is very good to cover, but I feel like it feels to heavy.
Abigail O.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Not fawned with this foundation. It left my skin patchy and for me it was too dry. I guess it just didn’t blend well with my type of skin(oily).
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Review for: Medium 64, Medium 54, Medium 52, Light 42, Medium 62, Medium 58, Light 48, Light 46 more...
Not for me really thick foundation, try slot of there color to see if I could find my shade,but I hated the after oxidation too orange undertone
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.