Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Tatum K.
I have so many tattoos and my job requires no tattoos shown and this foundation covers it 100%! So happy with it and you don't even need that much!
Alli H.
East Lansing, MI
I like this foundation a decent amount. Good coverage but I do find it thins out during the day. I also feel like the color ranges could be better
I love love love this foundation! It gives great coverage and lasts all day. It leaves a nice satiny-matte finish and it's my favorite foundation.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
This is great. it comes in a nice airless bottle with a pump and you dont need to use much. great coverage but a little cakey if you use too much.
Brooke B.
I just bought this foundation and I love it. The foundation soaks into my still well and has amazing coverage. Very impressed with this foundation.
Sydney  R.
All time best liquid foundation. if you are wanting a full coverage liquid foundation that will stay on all day... this is the right thing for you!
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
This foundation is amazing!! I love it & I have dry/normal skin! Great coverage, it's pricey so I cannot always buy but when I can get it I do!! :)
Evelyn L.
Good coverage and it lasts a long time the color selection is a little off for my pale skin and it can look really cakey it you build it up at all.
Naema K.
San Jacinto
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Honestly this is one of my favorite foundations it's full coverage long lasting even though I don't use it everyday but I must have it in my drawer
Tamika B.
I feel the color I purchased is a great match. The coverage is amazing. It claims to last 24 hours, but for me it only last for maybe 7 to 8 hours
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon