Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19874)
Media (1908)
Kimberlyn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Kat von D products are Great I also use the lock it concealer and I must say her products are always full coverage and great I would recommend it
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light 46 more...
This wasn't my favorite foundation. It settled into my lines and sometimes looked like it was a little bit too much. I prefer other foundations.
patricia m.
Review for: Light 42 more...
Debo admitir que no me gusto al comienzo pero desde que me volvi mua no la dejo ir me la compre con un regalo de navidad no me arrepiento de ello
shannon s.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I liked this foundation and it had really good coverage but I didn’t like how matte it was . Very pigmented and you only need the tiniest amount
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
This foundation is soo good and its not sticky like some other ones and i always end up with a dewy finish so i set that with translucent powder
Rocio M.
West Chester, PA
I try this product twice and I love it
This finish at so beautiful and for me is natural. I highly recommend this product because it stay all day
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Kat Von D is my all time favorite! Amazingly perfect coverage! Great cost & is amazing is the pressed powder! This is always my go to foundation
Jordan M.
SO FULL COVERAGE! It’s easy to get cakey with this one so a little goes a long way! I love the shade range and the price point isn’t bad either.
Raleigh J.
Phoenix, AZ
This foundation is MAGIC. Extremely full coverage and blends so well with a beauty blender. It doesn't take a lot of product to cover your face.
Diana M.
Springdale
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!!!  it does everything it claims to do, good on my oily skin good on my large pores FULL coverage!!!! amazing amazing!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.