Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Miriam M.
Corsicana , TX
I love the coverage on this foundation! It can be too drying at first but your oils from your skin eventually make the foundation go on smoothly.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is one of the best foundations on the market to achieve a flawless finish, less is more and blend blend blend and you won't be disappointed.
Jade T.
New York , NY
Great stuff. I wouldn't recommend for people with oily skin because it's not very breathable but it has wonderful coverage and you look flawless
samantha p.
Review for: Light 48 more...
this foundation hands down has the best coverage i've ever seen!! if you like the very full flawless finish then this is a great choice for you!
Gabriella G.
Lacey, WA
It’s a pretty good foundation but I find it goes on cakey and looks unfinished. But, if you need a super high coverage definitely the way to go!
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
This fondation is excenllent and wonderful, it has a complect cover and during more 24 hours; your skin feel sofy with this, i love this product
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Another Kat Von D product I am so interested in trying! I have yet to have a foundation that stays on all day so hopefully this one will lock in
Samantha C.
dont like this as much as her other stuff. Goes on very thick and streaky. Especially with dry skin you see everything you are trying to conceal.
Keira M.
Looking for a full coverage look? This is the go to. Has a somewhat matte velvety finish on the skin making it perfect for any full coverage look
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Of you are looking for a super full coverage foundation then this is the one for you. It has a range of colors and lasts a long time on the skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.