Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Victoria P.
Edinburg, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Very satisfied with this product / leaves a matte finish / covers any pimples or scars very well / easy to apply / will last you all day & night.
Ashlee P.
overpriced I wouldn't mind paying for a product that worked well but I don't want to be spending a lot of money on a product that is it worth it
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
It went through this product way to fast for it to be so expensive! It’s very heavy and makes you look cakey af! I’m not a fan! Don’t go buy this
Micky B.
I just bought this a couple of day ago and I'm in love with it! I am in love with the coverage it does and it's just so amazing and I recommend!
Kilee M.
I love it, I do not have to touch up when I wear this makeup, even in the hottest conditions. It stay, does not run when you sweat, stays matted.
Vanessa O.
Mercedes, TX
The coverage is AMAZING! Though I'm not sure if it was just mine but it smelled like paint SO badly that I'm not too keen on it because of that..
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
OMG! This is by far the most AMAZING foundation that I have ever used! It has full coverage and last all day long. I recommend this to everyone!
Courtney K.
amesbury , MA
More affordable than most foundations, the packaging was beautiful and the coverage was flawless, now that I'm tan I do now use it as a concealer
Ronna C.
McLoud
Review for: Light 42 more...
Everyday I put on makeup this is my go to. I do not need to apply later on that day it last all day. It keeps a fresh and care free look all day
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I really do enjoy to hide my freckles every now and then and this has done it for me I will always repurchase this product for extreme coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.