Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Michelle S.
This is a #musthave. Doesn't leave #skin #oily and doesn't cause skin to breakout. It has great coverage especially #acnescars. Makeup is long lasting.
Quinn G.
This has been my go to for so long. It's amazing, great coverage and stays on for so long. This is a must have idk where I'd be without this foundation
Kayla Y.
Kingsport, TN
This foundation is very full coverage, which I love, but on my skin it seemed to separate and oxidized after a few hours. Disclaimer: I have oily skin.
Erica C.
Louisville
I did not like this product, it’s very thick and get get cakey real quick. the coverage was nice though, wouldn’t buy again due to the thickness of it
Monica L.
I liked the coverage on my scars and tattoos but it comes off on my clothes. I was disappointed to see that every time I used it, it ruined my blouses.
Dania J.
Dayton, OH
You can find your color with their endless shades. Seriously perfect for ppl who can never find their shade, and not to mention the product is flawless
Jackie V.
This foundation is so full coverage but it's so cakey and after a few hours it slides off it also broke me out so bad I do not recommend this to anyone
Katie A.
York
Very full coverage! A little goes a long way. Depends if I add a little extra is can leave my skin looking a tad heavy. Easy to blend and a fair price
Lacey M.
Boiling Springs, SC
This foundation did not work for my skin. I have combination oily and dry skin. It would make it cake up. Do not recommend this product for oily skin.
Celina M.
Chattanooga
I was impressed with the product it's very full coverage love the formula love the size and the amount of the product it gives works good on oily skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon