Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Review for: Light 44 more...
I liked the coverage of this foundation but it broke apart on my skin. It gravitated towards my dry patches and fell down my face in oily spots.
Nic D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Beautiful full coverage. Long-wearing. Only con was the thickness--easily transferable and almost impossible to wash out of my brushes lol.
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Kat Von D is my all time favorite! Amazingly perfect coverage! Great cost & is amazing is the pressed powder! This is always my go to foundation
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
I love the packaging but the foundation is too heavy for me. It always looks cakey and It breaks my heart everytime. The coverage is amazing too!
Raleigh J.
Phoenix, AZ
This foundation is MAGIC. Extremely full coverage and blends so well with a beauty blender. It doesn't take a lot of product to cover your face.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Of you are looking for a super full coverage foundation then this is the one for you. It has a range of colors and lasts a long time on the skin
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
This foundation is soo good and its not sticky like some other ones and i always end up with a dewy finish so i set that with translucent powder
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is one of the best foundations on the market to achieve a flawless finish, less is more and blend blend blend and you won't be disappointed.
anakaren j.
This product is really pricey but we'll worth it!! It really does cover up tattoos it make your skin look like you really don't have any tattoos
Samantha C.
dont like this as much as her other stuff. Goes on very thick and streaky. Especially with dry skin you see everything you are trying to conceal.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.