Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Samantha D.
Garrison, KY
I am so impressed by this foundation! A half a pump is plenty for a full coverage flawless finish. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.
jennifer M.
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
One Of My Go To High End Foundations. I Had Heard So Much About This foundation So I Had To Try It . a Little Goes A Long Way Very Full Coverage .
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
This has to be one of my personal fav foundations...it goes on super smooth with a beauty blender and the verity of shades is a bonus for everyone.
Victoria H.
It provides full coverage and matches perfectly for my pale skin. Accidental brushes from your hand though out the day seem to never leave a mark.
It was way too thick for my liking, it was orange on my skin tone and I'm an nc40. It was tacky to the touch you definitely had to set with powder
Melissa C.
Rocky Point , NC
Unfortunately this product makes my face look very cakey. I have used different way to put it on but I guess it just didn't corporate with my skin.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This has been my number 1 full coverage foundations. It covers everything. But can get a cakey look to it if you don't spend the time to blend it.
Alli H.
East Lansing, MI
I like this foundation a decent amount. Good coverage but I do find it thins out during the day. I also feel like the color ranges could be better
ada s.
I just tried this product and I absolutely love the coverage, i'm not such a fan of the smell, but this product is still great and worth the price!
Justine C.
Pensacola
I love Kat Von D’s foundation! This high coverage cream foundation lasts all day and is great for anyone who suffers from acne scars and breakouts.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.