Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Alli H.
East Lansing, MI
I like this foundation a decent amount. Good coverage but I do find it thins out during the day. I also feel like the color ranges could be better
Alexus A.
Arkansas USA
It has such great coverage I love love love this foundation! It gives a great finish and when you put powder over it it makes it look even better!
Kelly C.
Perfect Foundation ...my favoritos!! It conversa my tattoos and, of course all my freckles. It os really great. Beyond this It smells really good.
Ruby G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
The Kat Von foundation is very good. I use it when I go out to special events. The color is beautiful and it stays on forever. My face looks great!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Great full coverage foundation. Smells a bit like paint, but dissipates after a bit. Best applied with a brush for me. My go-to for FULL coverage.
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
I like this foundation as a full-coverage, however it starts getting cakey and creases after a few hours. It also takes a few minutes to blend out.
Justine C.
Pensacola
I love Kat Von D’s foundation! This high coverage cream foundation lasts all day and is great for anyone who suffers from acne scars and breakouts.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Light 48 more...
This was my go-to foundation for a while.  But you just have to know what you're getting into. It is ultra full coverage and very heavy.
Dayana R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
HOLY GRAIL! I'm obsessed w creamy textured foundations because of my hyperpigmentaion. It's full cover and covers my redness so instant and easily!
Jen C.
Lincoln, NE
I was hesitant to try this because I was not that crazy about the Kat Von D Tattoo concealer but this foundation earns it's claim of full coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.