Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
brooke m.
N Chesterfld, VA
Awesome full coverage foundation! I mean full coverage. This,stuff stays on and doesn't budge! If you need something to cover scarring this is it!
Darci A.
Compton, CA
The foundation is very thick and blendable but I was really disappointed with the shade and how long it really last on my face without it creasing
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I adore this foundation!! Full coverage so it is a little heavy but it's the only brand that makes a shade light enough to match my skin perfectly!
Madison G.
Such great coverage!!! I love this product. It covers up blemishes/dark circles. Very easy to apply. Worth the price, I purchased this at sephora.
Lissette R.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I have horrible pores and horrible baggy under eyes and this product did exactly what it said it would perfect for my complicated skin 2 thumbs up
Jaelene S.
Ottawa, KS
This product is great if you're looking for full coverage. It was just a little to much for my personal taste, but it definitely covers everything
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
Love this foundation. Its super pigmented which means its super full coverage i can cover my tattos with this typa foundation. Good for oily skin.
Sydney  R.
All time best liquid foundation. if you are wanting a full coverage liquid foundation that will stay on all day... this is the right thing for you!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
Absolutely love this foundation. The color is extremely pigmented, blends easily, and feels so light on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
It gave nice full coverage but upon application my skin texture was cakey. I didn’t like the way the foundation held up throughout the day either.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.